PARTNER WITH HEALTHCARE WHIZ
Healthcare Whiz offers professional services for academic institutions, employers, and health insurance brokers. If you've found the information on this site useful, please contact us to inquire about partnership opportunities.
Healthcare Whiz partners with motivated and compassionate Health Insurance Brokers in the United States to assist individuals and employers in procuring the best health plan possible. Certified brokers in all 50 states who agree with the Healthcare Whiz philosophy that every single healthcare consumer is important and deserves the best available plan given his or her circumstances should inquire about a potential partnership opportunity. We are particularly interested in partnering with brokers who are approved to assist with plans offered through their state's Exchange and are interested in serving both the employer and individual markets.
For Academic Institutions, Healthcare Whiz offers professional and informative presentations on the business of healthcare that are tailored to the audience. Students who may benefit from this personalized information include:
- Medical and Dental Students: many of whom have superior medical knowledge upon graduation but a somewhat limited understanding of the business side of healthcare.
- Nursing Students: a crash course in the business of healthcare will ease the transition into their careers and prepare them for non-medical issues that they will encounter on a daily basis.
- Public Health and Health Administration Students: real world examples and advice to build on their education and prepare them as they choose which area of healthcare is right for them.
- Business Students: who may be considering a career in the ever-expanding healthcare industry and would like to learn more about the opportunities available and how to get started.
For Employers, Healthcare Whiz offers affordable and professional healthcare services, including:
- Health Insurance Needs Assessment: for companies looking to offer health insurance to their workers, Healthcare Whiz offers advice on the types of plans and benefits that align with your coverage goals and budget. Whether you're a small business looking to offer coverage through the health insurance Exchange and receive subsidies or a large business looking to ensure that your plan meets minimum essential coverage (MEC) standards, Healthcare Whiz can help guide you through the process.
- Corporate Presentations: Healthcare Whiz offers corporate presentations on health insurance, the Affordable Care Act, healthcare provider options, and other healthcare topics. Our seminars align well with corporate wellness programs and team building activities.
To learn more about these services, please request further information via the Contact Us page.